Our process for new construction and renovations is simple and is proven to work.
Proposals and Budgeting
We meet with you in our showroom to discuss the scope of the project in a pressure free environment. This allows you to see, and experience, what it is that we can do for you.
We then apply a layer of your personal preferences to the project.
Finally, we create a budget, and compare it with your expectations (this process is free to you and your input is necessary).
If you need to make any alterations, we will absolutely accommodate.
Build, Program, and Test
We order your hardware sixty days before your installation date. Your product gets delivered to our facility where it is then built, programmed, and bench tested for thirty days before installation. We do this for several reasons:
1. To ensure that we receive all the required pieces to complete your project
2. To avoid back orders, and shipping delays
3. To work within custom manufacturing timelines.
4. Programming and debugging in our facility not your home.
5. Avoiding the discovery of a defective product the day of installation. (It is proven that if electronic equipment is going to fail it will most likely fail within the first thirty days of operation.)
Installation and Tutorial
We then have your pre-built, programmed, and tested system on site, and begin the final installation. Once the installation has been completed, we will take whatever time is needed to teach you how to comfortably operate your system.
After Sales Service and System Maintenance
We understand how important it is for our clients to have on going support for their system after installation. We offer remote monitoring support for our Networks and Automation Systems.
Our team is committed to giving you full service, and support throughout the entire process -even after installation.