What is Light Control?
Quality lighting is an important aspect of our daily life and is often taken for granted. Light control is the ability to regulate the level and quality of light in a given space for specific tasks or situations. Controlling light to properly suit one’s needs not only enhances an experience, it helps conserve energy by only using light when and where it is necessary.
You can control lighting in two different ways: dim or switch your lights, or use window coverings to block the daylight.
We use a few different systems to leverage quality light control.
- Elegant, modern shading solutions designed by JGeiger
- Intelligent light solutions that deliver both control and energy management
- Best-in-class user interface
Lutron Homeworks and RA2
- Lutron has been the leader in light control for luxury homeowners for decades
- Keypads combines subtle elegance with architectural design that are easy to understand and use
- Versatile shading solutions that are wired, wireless, or battery operated
- We are one of Vancouver’s most experienced Lutron dealers.
- At only 2.50” tall, Nano Roll redefines what a small shade should be
- Nano Box, the world’s smallest cassette measuring at 2.75″ allows you to easily blend your shade into any window
- Best in class recharging system
Elite Window Fashions
- Cost effective solution
- Canadian company
- Wired and wireless