What is Light Control?
Quality lighting is an important aspect of our daily life, and is often taken for granted. Light control is the ability to regulate the level and quality of light in a given space for specific tasks or situations. Controlling light properly not only enhances the experience, it helps to save energy by using light when and where it is needed most.
You can control light in two different ways, dimming or switching your lights and by the use of window coverings to block the daylight.
We use a few different systems to achieve quality light control.
- Elegant, modern shading solutions designed by JGeiger.
- Intelligent light solutions that deliver both control and energy management.
- Best in class user interface.
Lutron Homeworks and RA2
- HomeWorks has been the leader in light control for luxury homeowners for over a decade.
- Palladiom Keypads combine subtle elegance with architectural design.
- Versatile Shading solutions that are wired ,wireless or battery operated.
- At only 2.50” tall, Nano Roll redefines what a small shade should be.
- Nano Box, the world’s smallest cassette measuring at 2.75″ allows you to easily blend your shade into any window.
- Best in class recharging system.
Elite Window Fashions
- Cost Effective Solution
- Canadian Company
- Wired and Wireless